Driving home from a mandatory safety class I had to take for the Cinematographers Guild Local 600. I needed to have an image for the blog and saw this car that was going so slow plus really stood out. I had to pull along side to see who was driving this relic.. The driver could barely see over the steering wheel.
- Emmy-Nominated Cinematographers Reflect on How TV Has Helped Their Craft Evolve variety.com/2017/artisans/… via @variety 3 days ago
- Here is a photo from lasts weeks Emmys. I did not win this time but win every day with this… instagram.com/p/BZNZrJfDUGM/ 6 days ago
- Congratulations to my friends @reedmorano and @TopOfTheRock_WL on there amazing win tonight for #HandmaidsTale well deserved bravo 👏 1 week ago
- RT @LauM79: I know I can't be objective 'cause he's my favorite actor but WHAT A MOVIE!! Congrats @nikolajcw Brilliant performance!! 👏👏👏 #S… 1 week ago
- RT @margueritecp: Jeff just won a much deserved Emmy for his Fargo score. Im so proud of him, proud to work w him, proud to call him a frie… 1 week ago